The Annual Member Meeting of Homeowners will be held on Tuesday, April 18, 2017, 6:30 p.m at the Pinnacle Recreation Center, 2160 Fox Haven Drive, Castle Rock, CO.
Homeowner Attendance – All Homeowners are encouraged to attend the annual meeting. This is your opportunity to vote on critical issues, provide comments, ask questions, or simply to listen and stay informed about our community.
Agenda – Please review the following materials and bring your copy to the meeting:
1) 4/18/17 Annual Meeting Agenda, and
2) Summary of Board Activities and Actions, which details important updates that have occurred since the last Annual Meeting in April 2016. The Summary will not be formally presented at Tuesday’s meeting, but attendees will have an opportunity to ask questions.
Voting – Each Painters Ridge lot will get one vote. If more than one owner of a lot attends the meeting, they must decide between themselves how to cast their one vote. Homeowners will be voting on the following items:
1) Elect two Members to serve on the Board of Directors. Self-nominations include Chuck Hackard, John Topolnicki, and Jeff Allen.
2) Elect one Delegate to the Crystal Valley Ranch Owners Association. Self nominations include Arlin Shepard.
3) Approve the April 2016 Annual Member Meeting.
Unable to Attend? Use the Proxy form to exercise your proxy to another person to represent you at the meeting.